Dan Balan's fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dan Balan's fans

All Dan's fans (and others fan of o-zone of course) are welcome here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy-Loop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virginia
Admin
Admin
Virginia

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Crazy-Loop Empty
PostSubject: Crazy-Loop   Crazy-Loop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 12:11 pm

i found it in dan's forum:
They call him Crazy Loop... No one knows why "Loop" but everybody remembers very well why "Crazy".
He was born in Moldova, in a small village called Trebujeni. His father was a wedding singer and his mother was working on a farm. His real name was Grigorie Armasaru but everyone called him Grisha... until one day...
It was the summer of 1985. The Italo-Disco phenomenon was growing in Moldova. His father, Ion, was performing a lot of Italo-Disco hits at weddings. Grisha was crazy about that music. One day his father took him to see him perform. Everybody knew Grisha as a very timid and shy boy but when his father started to sing "Vamos a la playa" by Regheira, something unexplainable happened to Grisha. He jumped on the table and started to dance like crazy, with moves that no one saw before. He looked like an alien for those times and to those village people. So they called him "Nebunul", meaning "The Crazy". He was the weird kid with a big dream. Wearing all kind of weird stuff and saying that one day he would be a big star.

At the age of 27 he read in a newspaper that I announced an audition for a new project. "This is my chance" Grisha thought and he came to Chisinau, the capital of Moldova. He was amazing at that audition.So much energy!!! I had other plans but after seeing "Nebunul", I had plenty of new ideas.
"What's your name?", I asked
"Grisha, but everybody calls me 'Nebunul'"
"Nebunul? good nickname, you look like crazy", I laughed. "They're gonna call you Crazy... Crazy Loop".

Balan still remains my main project. Please don't put to many questions:) I made up Crazy Loop for fun.I hope you'll enjoy it:
www.crazy-loop.com
www.myspace.com/_crazy_loop

P.S. Crazy Loop wishes you a lot of fun for this summer:)
Back to top Go down
https://missbalan.forumotion.com
Esther
Admin
Admin
Esther

Number of posts : 168

Crazy-Loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy-Loop   Crazy-Loop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:35 pm

lol! it is hard to belive it's Dan
Back to top Go down
http://danbalanfans.yourbb.nl/index.php
Virginia
Admin
Admin
Virginia

Number of posts : 207

Crazy-Loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy-Loop   Crazy-Loop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:01 am

yea i try to believe it's dan who sings but it's too hard!
Back to top Go down
https://missbalan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Crazy-Loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy-Loop   Crazy-Loop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy-Loop
Page 1 of 1